Please check tank size before buying.
Only Compatible with the following tanks:
Top Fin Tank size : 20.1"L x 10.1"W x 12.8"H
Aquaculture Kit tank (NOT the basic tank) 20.1"L x 10.1"W x 12.8"H Click here for compatibility with the basic tank.
Tetra Basic Tank (NOT the tetra kit): 20.1"L x 10.1"W x 12.4"H
Marineland Tank Size: 20"L x 10"Wx 12"H
Divider size: Width minimum 9 7/16 inches to maximum 9 3/4 inches
Height minimum 11.25 inches to maximum 11.5 inches
- The dividers are easy to install and maintain.
- Comes with an instruction sheet and a video link on how to install them.
- Made from a solid sturdy material.
- Works best in a tank with substrate and may not be suitable for bare bottom tanks.
- The divider will not work in a rimless tank unless siliconed in placed
- If you don't have a tight fitting lid you may need to lower the water level.
- The tank divider can be used in reptile tanks if siliconed in place we do recommend a no holes divider for reptiles.
- The no holes divider is also perfect for dividing shrimp and guppy tanks but must be siliconed in place.
With holes: A divider with holes helps with water flow. We do recommend sponge filters in each section. The bettas can also periodically see each other which will promote enrichment and occasional flaring.
Without Holes: A divider with no holes provides a very peaceful environment. The bettas will still occasionally see each other but not as often as with the divider with holes. This divider does require filtration in each section. We recommend sponge filters as the flow can be adjusted to the bettas requirements.
Complete Separation: The divider with no holes can be siliconed in place to provide a completely enclosed section. Water will not be shared. This is ideal if you do not want the bettas to share water. It is also ideal for breeding shrimp and guppies.
Things to note before buying.
These dividers are not flimsy like mesh dividers and you will likely require filtration in each section to help with water flow.
If the divider is cut or modified in any way you do so at your own risk.
Do not force the divider into a tank as we will not be held responsible for any damage to the aquarium.
To see how to install the divider click here Videos
Made in the USA.
Canadian buyers please visit our eBay store to buy our dividers goo.gl/P57oZw